Vendor praise

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendor praise
From: "Mike/Chris Clothier" <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:27:11 -0700
 I was venting the other day about my front end problems because being a
teacher in California(an endangered profession in California) I don't have
all kinds of money to be spending on my car right now. I knew that a new
tie-rod was going to be well over a hundred dollars and that's why i tried
the old spare I had. The first person to respond was Dean Apostal who told
me (Joking) that if I had paid myself $5 an hour I could have afforded the
new tie-rod. He then offered to sell me a new one at his cost. I want Dean
to know that I really appreciate his help and the advice that he gave me. I
know that he didn't make any profit off this sale but it's the little
things like this that will keep me going back for the other things I need.
Thanks again Dean.
Mike
Norc, Ca.

Mike/Chris Clothier