RE: Isky cams

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Isky cams
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:26:52 -0400
Funny, I'm in the process of cleaning up my web site to make more space
for pics of stuff I'm selling and Autocross info.  I just deleted all
the cam/rocker set up info.  It's still actually on the site and I have
a copy of it but if you're curious to see what that's all about try this
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/camshaft_and_rockers.htm

As for the cam, It appears to be an Isky Z-196 grind which is currently
listed for the L20 but was listed (30 years ago) for the U20 also.  I
don't know that it was actually ground by Isky.  It has not been run
since being ground.  Valve lift is 0.530 which means it may not work
with stock springs.  I think 0.50 lift is about the max on the stock
springs - correct me if I'm wrong there anyone.  It is a competition
grind.  And it is for sale if anyone wants it.

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL

web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak