Re: On The Road Again & Electrical Question

To: Mark Conlon <vze399qz@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: On The Road Again & Electrical Question
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:06:28 -0500 (CDT)
Mark,

Is your alternatorworking? Does the ammeter show a charge after you start
the engine? If the ammeter shows a steady discharge with the headlights on
and the engine running, you have a charging system problem. There are a
few other things that could cause the problem, but this is the first thing
to check.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA