Rain in Seattle and slow list?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rain in Seattle and slow list?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:21:27 -0700
Hey All,

I am currently at the Radisson Hotel next to Seattle-Tacoma airport looking
out the window at the pouring rain. It's a shame as the Seattle area had
been dry until this week. Tomrrow I head up to Canada and will be showing up
to pick up my car on Monday. It looks as though the weather is not going to
cooperate and it will be raining off on and on the whole time I am here.
Bummer.

I am thinking that unless there is a significant change in the weather, I am
going to have to cancel the Tukwila, Wa. stop I had planned. I will need to
get South as soon as I can. I am still at this point planning to stop in
Woodburn, Or. for lunch around 12:30 PM on Thursday.

I am sorry that I will not be able to meet the Seattle crowd as I was really
looking forward to it. Just in case the weather does change, I will write
again to the list with an update on Wednesday.

Also, I have been posting to the list for the last two days and have not
seen the posts. Has anyone else seen this?

Also, I have my cell phone with me so if anyone needs to contact me about
anything while I am on the road you can give me a call.

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489
Cell (949) 633-5678

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com