RE: Rain in Seattle and slow list?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rain in Seattle and slow list?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:10:55 -0700
In Seattle, it rains 50% of the time on the 4th of July. It usually gets
nice right after that and stays nice through most of September. Winter and
Spring are pretty darn wet.

Portland is a bit better. More extreme temperatures, probably because it
isn't on a major body of ocean water, like Seattle is.