Re: Rain in Seattle and slow list?

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rain in Seattle and slow list?
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:26:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/2003 11:16:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SPL311RDST@aol.com writes:
Having lived up there all but the last 4 years, you do learn one thing :
Don't schedule stuff around the "dry" times. If its raining-  you just accept
it and go out and do the thing anyway!!

Laurie :-)
Laurie's got that one. They have more ways to say rain up this way then
Carter has Liver pills.gggg  Today so far we have had sun shine, over cast and
hard
rain plus everything in between, it is that time of year. Summer starts CART
weekend at PIR in June and ends Oct 1st. Sure hope we don't lose our CART Race
but it does not look good, thanks Tony and the Idiot racing league.
rich