Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:59:15 -0600
Hello,
I just joined the list, and have been enjoying going through the archives for
pertintent info, tips, etc. that may be useful in operating and maintaining my
'67 1600. I've been doing an "on frame restoration" since 1980. I wish the
Internet had existed then! The parts I might have found and the money I might
have saved. I'm sure everyone on the list has had that thought at least once!
I hadn't realized the roadster was that popular and am very happy to discover
there's a whole culture of enthusiasts out there. I've done well with the
project with the help of the retail vendors such as Rallye and Fairlady
Products, but as you all know, new parts are expensive After discovering how
large the roadster ownership list is, I would like to express my interest in
any used parts that may be available or for sale from fellow listers. If
anyone "out there" is parting out, please let me know and we'll go from
there.
Cheers!
Mike Hudson  (816-510-5327)
Kansas City, Missouri