Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: "Carolyn&PaulGabriel" <heyace@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:23:00 -0800
Paul,

Very saddened to hear of Barrie's loss. His beautiful red '66 gave me
inspiration to improve mine. His '66 was truly one of a kind show roadster.
For those who haven't seen it up close, there were subtle body modifications
that were hard to detect but greatly enhanced it's lines. He removed the
raised seams on the hood and trunk, which were perfectly flat smooth. The
wing windows were removed, with bullett mirrors just beside the windshield
pillars. No side chrome trim, with a curving pinstripe that followed the
rear fender curves. The gas-cap inlet was gone and smooth, moved inside the
trunk. Electric antenna on the rear fender. Very low car. Many other nice
touches. This was not just any car. I second what Eric says; is there
anything we can do to help with a relief fund?

Fred Katz - SSF, CA
'66 2L Lucy