Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: thomas walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:11:04 -0800
thomas walter wrote:

Folks,

One thought.... PHOTO's.

So if anyone has PHOTO's of Barrie, Roadster, Jag,
House etc.... it would be cool to have duplicates made
and if someone would volunteer to make up a couple of
photo albums. He could have them framed as he sees
fit.

Tom Walter

Tom,

Great idea, Tom!   Actually, Paul Bauman  sent me an email yesterday
suggesting that and I informed him that I actually started compiling
photos of Barrie's Roadster right after I heard about the tragedy.

If anyone has any shots of Barrie's car they can send it to me and I
will compile a CD and/or album for him and give it to him this Saturday
at CDM when we have out little get-together.  Barrie is going to come up
with Paul Gabriel.

Dennis