Was - Re: Coughing/hesitation problem, Is: Change in

To: Paul Gabriel <heyace@cox.net>
Subject: Was - Re: Coughing/hesitation problem, Is: Change in
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:32:11 -0800
Help me understand this... If the piston was contacting the head, to provide
clearance material has to be removed, presumably, which would increase the
volume of the combustion chamber, thus reducing compression. How does one end up

with higher compression after cutting the the combustion chamber?

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
70 2000 SRL311-13291