Head gaskets? Leak fixes?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head gaskets? Leak fixes?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:54:23 -0500
Does anyone know of a good U-20 head gasket that would address the little
leaking problem in the rear corner of the head? Or what are some good fixes out
there that won't take a huge amount of time and money.  I have two days to get
this project done and little money.  Mine is currently leaking pretty nicely at
the rear corner as well as from the front timing cover area (I took the cover
off without pulling the head.. figures it would leak)   I figured this was a
good time to do this project because my intake manifold has developed a small
pinhole leak and is spraying antifreeze on my exhaust manifold.

Thanks in advance!!
Eric