Re: question on 69 srl 2000

To: "Ronnie Day" <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: question on 69 srl 2000
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:37:23 -0600
> I want to add a bit to Tom's recommendation of Molex connectors. If you're
> going to use them, a good idea IMHO, get the correct crimping tool and the
> pin extractor tool and use the gold plated pins. Yes, the gold plated pins
> will be a bit more but not much and I feel that the higher cost is more
than
> justified by the increase in long term reliability.

Amen, Brother!!!  I've been using Molex for many years.  Your advice is
right on the money.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359
TDROC
Home page http://schroeder-family.us
e-mail  roadster@schroeder-family.us

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900