Re: ebay deadbeat

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: ebay deadbeat
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:52:24 -0500 (EST)
eBay usually will provide contact information about the
other party involved in a sale.  In addition to the
email address, it will include their mailing address
and phone number.  It would be a good idea to try all
avenues before leaving negative feedback.  This is
particularly true during the holidays when persons
may be away from their email for a couple of weeks.
The first deadline to worry about is the 30-day limit
for filing a deadbeat complaint with eBay.

Good luck.
--Robert Keen
68 1600