Re: ebay deadbeat

To: <JOver4X4@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ebay deadbeat
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:50:03 -0500
I had this problem too. After 2 invoices and 2 e-mails and 13 days of no
response I left a non-payment notice with eBay. After 14 days I left
negative feedback.

16 days after the auction the guy gets in touch with me and YELLS at me for
leaving negative feedback and told me it was all MY fault.

I responded that it seems to be the American way for people not to take
responsibility for their actions, or in this case, non-action. His response
was that my attitude is the reason for the Iraqi war and all the world's
problems and that "if I had to conclude what type of person you are based on
your actions, I would either say you are very young, very angry, or poorly
skillied in the art of dealing with people."

While the anger may be true in certain instances, I think I'm fairly adept
at the skill of dealing with people and I certainly wish I were young again.

IMHO, do everyone on eBay a favor and leave negative feedback as people
should know what kind of person they are dealing with - that's the point of
feedback.

Mike