RE: Priming SU's

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Priming SU's
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:28:54 -0800
You can also prime the carbs by putting some gas in one of those plastic
ketchup squeeze bottles with the skinny spout and using that to squirt gas
into the fuel line. Easier than pulling the tops off the float bowls, but
you may want to cut a neoprene gasket to keep the gas from leaking out of
the squeeze-bottle when it's upside down.

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.