Shock absorbers

To: "Datsun Roadster" <Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shock absorbers
From: "Arthur R. Rockwell" <arthurrockwell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:07:17 -0800
Hi, list.

I took the car for a trip up to Willow Springs International Raceway this
Sunday to check out the Porsche Owners Club Track Event at the Streets of
Willow.... wow!  What a great track and cool cars!  It would be awesome to
rent out the place and do an all-Datsun event up there.  One of the cars was a
very nice and fast 280Z, completely race-ready.  I was very jealous and hope
to run the Roadster at the next track event.

Question:  I think my shocks are shot (at least two of them) because when I go
over bumps or undulations, the car seems to teeter back and forth as if the
front left and rear right were dampened and the opposite corners were not.
Does this make sense?  Any recommendations on a good set of shocks all around?
Konis?

Thanks, folks.

Arthur Rockwell
'66 SPL311 SR20DET