Roadster Ranch Hitachi/SU carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roadster Ranch Hitachi/SU carbs
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:32:35 EST
Hello all,

    I'm finally getting some 1600 carbs together. I've  got a set of late
1600 (smog ports on manifold and 8 mm by 1.25 mm air cleaner  bolts) carbs and
manifold ready to go. Mucked through my waiting list and it  looks like they
are
available.  Also have a set of 2000 carbs and manifold  (68 - 70) ready to
go. If anyone is interested in them send me a note off  list.

keith williams

P.S.  For those of you waiting for early 1600 carbs, got some in final
assembly.

kw