Priming SU's Update

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Priming SU's Update
From: "Richard Hugi" <richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:47:20 -0800
First of all thanks to everyone who responded to my question.

Here is the deal, I sprayed starter fluid and got a kick, so I decided
to take Keith's approach and check the fuel float bowls and they were
empty.  I filled them up, put the tops back on and it fired and ran like
a sewing machine.  It ran so good that I'm jealous that my 67.5 doesn't
run as well.  Now the rub, when the fuel runs out in the bowls, that's
it, engine dies.  No fuel is getting in.  I popped the supply hose off
and cranked and fuel came pulsing out as expected from a healthy fuel
pump.  I've removed the line after the pump and blown into it hoping to
force in gas, but no help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Richard