RE: Priming SU's Update

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Priming SU's Update
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:12:18 -0800
I did not even try removing them for fear that they might be irreplaceable
and I'm not sure if carb cleaner or solvent could defy physics and cut
through that layer of solid plasma that surrounds them. They are taking a
bath right so I'm hoping for the best.  I feel sorry for the PO, he spent a
wad on troubleshooting and gave up, if only the "foreign auto experts" shop
that did the work had been dialed in to this list, this simple answer would
have had him on the road. On the up side, I have a roadster that purrs like
a kitten when it gets fuel, there is light at the end of the tunnel.  Almost
time to call Gary and get EI Dizzy #2 Thanks All

Richard

I'm pretty sure the screens are still available. Check with one of our
vendors; that'll be easier than trying to talk to a 19-year-old kid in the
Parts Dept who doesn't know Nissan ever made roadsters.