Priming SU's Update

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Priming SU's Update
From: "Richard Hugi" <richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:14:56 -0800
Hello list,

Yes most all of you were right, the screens are so clogged that I can't
even blow through them with a compressor.  The worst thing is that
everything inside looks really gunked up and I think that this will
warrant a complete fuel system cleanout, not just the screens in the
read valve.  I'll drop the tank and have it boiled out then treated with
Phosphors, new fuel lines and I'm not sure what to do with the fuel
float bowls they are corroded from not having fuel in them for so long.
However, the float moves up and down fine. Does anyone know if the
screens are replaceable or do I need to buy the whole assembly?

Richard