Happy Thanksgiving to all! <OT>

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com,
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving to all! <OT>
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:42:24 -0500
I want to wish everyone that receives this message a Very Happy
Thanksgiving!  We have much to be thankful for and a lot to work on as well.
  I am personally very thankful that I have such a wonderful family.  It is
amazing how much your world centers around the kids when they come along,
but it is so fun too!  I am thankful to have my Roadsters.  They are great
escape vehicles - even when they need attention.  I am thankful to be a
member of these lists and to be part of the global Roadster family.  I am
thankful for all of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines that are
working so diligently to make the world a safer place - may they all see
true peace in their lifetimes.
I am thankful that I have friends that I can rely on, and that I can be a
friend to others.

Even though the Thanksgiving holiday that we are about to celebrate in the
US is not a global thing, we don't stop to think about what all we are
thankful for often enough.  We often get bogged down in the problems that
the beauty escapes us.  Take a few minutes to clear your mind of the
clutter, and just look at the beauty around you.  The world is a marvelous
place.  Man can enhance it or detract from it.  Decide which camp you want
to be in and go forth to do all that you can!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html