RE: <OT> What's up with modern cars anyways.... <RANT>

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: <OT> What's up with modern cars anyways.... <RANT>
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:44:58 -0800
Yea our carport front to back is only 190" tops and Irene hates parking in
there with the ~186" Jag.  She wants a little bit more wiggle room front to
back.  Shes' not so great at precision parking maneuvers.  The PT Cruiser is
~160" same as an early 90's Honda Civic.  It looks like a mid 90's Infiniti
G20 will fit with a small margin.  It mostly depends on how hard Irene wants
to work at parking the dang thing (not very).  Leaving a 'nice' car out on
the street and not behind our locked security gate is not really an option
in our neighborhood....

        Daniel