RE: Standard BP6ES plugs okay?

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Standard BP6ES plugs okay?
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:51:25 -0800
Yup, there was a cloud of black smoke blown out the first time I fired it
up. Thank goodness for vinyl garage doors - cleaned up easily. <g>

Thanks for the info, but now it looks like "tune/adjust/whatever the carbs"
gets added to the project list.....sigh....

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)