Re: Standard BP6ES plugs okay?

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Standard BP6ES plugs okay?
From: Fairladyracing@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:40:30 EST
Pete:

The BP6ES plugs are standard, and should work fine. The reason to go to the
BPR5ES is to have a hotter plug in a worn engine. A hotter plug resists fouling
better.
For the MSD/Gary Boone distributer setup, try the BP6ES-11. Increased gap is
standard, so you can take advantage of the extra spark. For a breakdown of
the specifics on NGK plugs, go to NGK.com!
Good luck.

Dan & Susan

PS: If anyone needs any BP6ES plugs, let us know. Quantity 10 per box if
needed.