Re: 50 dollar paint job

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 50 dollar paint job
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:11:13 EST
In a message dated 2/28/2006 7:52:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sumton@sbcglobal.net writes:

> i was looking at that too.  where do you get it???

Tremclad is a Canadian product of Rustoleum. Confusion arises because of
directions to dilute 15% with Mineral Spirits. American Rustoleum does not list
Mineral Spirits as a  solvent. A couple of the guys on Moparts have contacted
Rustoleum regarding any difference besides name. Rustoleum will only reply that
the Canadian and American products are "similar". I haven't checked the thread
lately to see if that has been resolved.   I have a Dodge like the one in the
thread, I am thinking.

Tom Faust