RE: "screwing with auctions"

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "screwing with auctions"
From: "Jeffers, Tim" <tim.jeffers@newroads.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:38:06 -0500
craig

i am not an insider on this list, i just listen in and take notes for when i
will have opportunity to start on my datsun.  i don't know anything about you,
but it bugs me when you whine (and cuss!) about someone screwing with "your"
ebay auctions.

i don't claim to know all the specifics of your gripes, and frankly don't care.
 the way i see it is that ebay auctions are open to bidding by whoever cares to
bid whatever amount - other than the seller bidding on his own stuff.  if
someone bids higher than you want to pay, they must want it more.  if you don't
want to tip your hand on what you are bidding, then don't bid until the auction
is about to expire.  if the problem is someone not paying after winning an
auction, or someone misrepresenting a product, then leave negative feedback.

just my 2 cents

tim j