Re: wheels

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 02:35:16 -0500
was visiting a friend's custom bike shop in Pennsylvania friday, a friend of
his has set up with the equipment to do custom wheels to your own design,
and other stuff too- showed me custom flame design machined window cranks
which made
me think of Daniel and Irene right off the bat.. what do they call it, CNC
or something like that? anyhow, custom anything, can even cut names in
stainless- looks nice to have custom pieces on bikes they're doing with
owner's initials cut into them. can get any of this type of work done, will
be offering these services thru my shop. bought the property today at
auction, btw :-)

Craig