Re: wheels

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: Gerardo Magana <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 02:11:41 -0800 (PST)
Craig, The machine shop I own also has these
capabilities. We have four CNC machines as well as a
bunch of manual machines with digital readouts.  We
are looking at making some billet valve covers in the
next month or two.  These will have the Fairlady
script logo machined into the surface.  We are open to
manufacturing any billet accessories, stainless
accessories that anyone on this list would want that
would be custom made. We offer affordable machine time
for these type of projects and can do the CAD work for
these projects as well.  There have been many parts
that we have reproduced and created, and we are
looking at making many more this year, especially the
67.5 parts. If anyone is interested they can PM me off
list.
Thanks, Gerardo

www.fairladyparts.com
www.twinleafmfg.com