28k original mile 69 2000 for sale, also a 35k mile 69 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 28k original mile 69 2000 for sale, also a 35k mile 69 2000
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 03:29:19 -0500
just took a 28k original mile 69 2000 in trade on SRL311-00044. car needs RF
fender and LR quarter replaced (damage, bondo) otherwise sheetmetal not bad
at  all. I was quoted $4k for a show quality paint job, less if I provide
replacement panels. have used or NOS. this car is at my place in Virginia.
also have the 35k mile 69 2000 out in St. Louis although have a real
interested party on that one local to the car. both cars mileage verifiable,
don't run across such low mileage roadsters too often. 1st $4k cash buys
either, or $7k for the pair. moneymakers! still $24,600 shy of what I need
to cover on monday at the bank but I won the auction on the property for my
business :-) will take $30k for SRL311-00569 which used to belong to Carl
Seiser, one of Bob Sharp's race mechanics, and SRL311-00292, beautiful car
but title, ID tag and engine are what the car's titled to, not the SPL frame
under it... price is for the pair together. I was going to swap the blue
body onto 569 and vice-versa and detail out 569 and run it thru the
Barrett-Jackson this year. figured it would bring close to $45k plus could
sell the #292 car for around 10k.  engine and transmission both completely
rebuilt, tab on engine was just shy of 5k, work done by Dick Tillinger. has
new Z Therapy carbs on it too. was going to go to Solex setup on 569 before
running thru the Barret-Jackson. can send photos...don't usually write
checks with no funds to back them up, but... no guts, no glory!!!  :-) still
have about 29 hours to fund it...a local friend is supposed to be closing
monday on a house he's selling, but will be too late in the day to cover the
check. maybe he can write me one to deposit and play the bank to bank thing
for a day to stretch it out. not good if his closing is postponed though. I
have 12k of it but from out of state check, won't clear until wednesday so
not into play on covering the property downpayment check. and you should see
the Frank Lloyd Wright design furniture I got at the auction-will go up in
the loft with the pool table :-) mission style- and a real nice turn of the
century rolltop desk out of England. needed a head start on furniture for
the house, eh? what can I say, I'm excited!!  also bought a computer desk
for $25, then the guy handling the livestock offered to trade the 3 goats
they couldn't catch for that desk, so we have goats too :-) nice $450 BBQ
for $85.... friend got a $5000 dollar surround sound Bose yada yada
stereo/whole house system for $1900, he's pleased but more than I would have
spent. property even has a closed circuit security camera setup. and the
tile Jacuzzi tub with the door on the side is pretty cool too :-) builder
who may build my larger garage out back (now 100x100 cause I got the
property so well) says not a problem while pouring concrete for the
foundation to put in some rebar and shoot a pool and patio off to the side
at the same time...might just as well get it right all at once :-) the $350k
instant equity should help me put it all together. even has an artesian well
:-)

Craig