RE: Are these original tires?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Are these original tires?
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 00:47:16 -0700
Brian,

The 560S14 bias ply tire is the tire that was originally supplied with your
car when it was new. They were made by Toyo, and I have one in the trunk of
Mr. Hyde that appears to have never been on the ground with a car attached.
About the only reason I keep it is because it is one of the few anyone will
ever see again. Hopefully the Bridgestone Potenza's I am running on the road
will not fail me without warning because I know you are not supposed to mix
radial and bias ply tires.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland