I hate trucks!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I hate trucks!!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:39:36 +0000
I was driving into work this morning on 280N, 7:45am. Somehow I end up
behind a huge, lifted Ford 4x4 truck with gigantic tires. I move over 1 lane
to pass this guy...going less than 65mph...GRIND!!!! This son of a bitch hit
me with his front tire!!!!!!  I couldn't beleive it. It was unreal. I
totally feaked out. I turned around and told him to pull over, I actually
screamed, "Pull over you mother^&%#$#!!!"
So we move over 3 lanes to the shoulder and I stop the roadster. This is how
upset I was. I covered my eyes as I got out to see the damage to the rear
driver's fender....it was only a scuff on the bumper...thank goodness! The
dude said all he could see was my roll bar, yet he still tried to switch
lanes....if he had committed to it no doubt that tire would have hopped over
my entire car!

I used my thumb to rub off the tire mark...the SOB says,"That's a nice car,"
and I told him I had to go. He was a wearing one of those "hands free-I am
so hip and hi-tech-ear phone" gizmos.
There's a first time for everything I guess...but from this day forth I will
take extreme caution when driving near 4x4s, in the Bay Area :(
Pics of the scuff before I cleaned her up...leave those bumpers on!!!
http://rides.webshots.com/album/554240717rzZizO

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20