RE: I hate trucks!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I hate trucks!!!!
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:24:57 -0700
Yeah, I remember a website (don't think it's up anymore) from some guy in
the Seattle area that showed his roadster after a moron in a jacked-up 4x4
ran up and onto his rear on SR-520 during rush hour. Almost got all the way
to the front seats before Mister Monster Truck became aware of all the other
drivers honking and yelling at him...scarey sh...er, stuff.

I drive a car like a motorcycle, i.e. 110-percent defensive. I figure a) all
the other drivers are out to kill me, and b) I'm invisible. Outside of one
incident that nothing would have prevented (well, other than me or the idiot
driver not being at the same place at the same time), that's worked for me
for almost forty years.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA