[Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good
From: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Roadster fans,
I'm now officially quitting making the EI
distributors.  My wait list is
finally down to zero after making 277 of them.

I need to quit for a few reasons, but the main ones
are that I need to
spend more time with my family.  My daughter is 14
years old and she
will be gone before I know it.  Also, my job is very
demanding, as I'm
the maintenance manager of a rather large chemical
plant.  And my 2000
roadster is still up on jack stands for 3 years now,
waiting on me to
complete the EFI project.

I will honor any warranty work and will retain enough
parts to repair
any distributors, even ones that are beyond warranty.

Wow, this has been a great thing, because it has
connected me with so
many great roadster folks, and I very much appreciate
that.  I don't
exactly live in the roadster capital of the world here
in Cheyenne,
Wyoming.  If you ever happen to be here, please look
me up.  I'm in the
phone book.

My last EI distributor is on ebay right now, which is
a very nice one,
using some of my last new parts.  The auction ends
this Sunday at approx
9:20 AM.  The ebay item # is 280149227024

Thanks to all the previous buyers and to everyone
else.
Gary Boone