Re: [Roadsters] OT: but vehicle related and funny

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: but vehicle related and funny
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:15:02 -0400
This is just my opinion and I am sure I will piss someone off. But, again, this
is my half cent worth of venting opinion.

I just caught part of the footage from the time capsule unearthing in Oklahoma.
The one with the 1959 Belvedere buried as well as a capsule. The shots of
Coddington's crew making wise cracks about the whole situation reminded my
again what jerks they all are.

I am sure that at least part of what one sees is their "playing to the camera".
But this whole salt flat mess just re-inforces what asses Coddington and his
people are.

This is just my opinion and I am sure I will piss someone off. But, again, this
is my half cent worth of venting opinion.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning