[Roadsters] Roadster racing at Road America!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster racing at Road America!
From: Steve Jacobson <jake7140@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
It's finally running, has some testing time, and I figure I might as
well see how it goes.  I'll be running my 67.5 1600 at the Elkhart
Lake Vintage Festival, Sept 14-16 at Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI.

I'm still working feverishly late into the nights trying to get as
much checked off my list as I can.  Not everything will be done, but
I should be able to get on the track and survive the weekend if all
goes well.

Pictures of the car can be found at www.NoNameRacing.com.  The car
will look pretty much like that unless the #33 graphics come through,
then it will look more like a '67 Bob Sharp car (with a windshield).

I'll be in "Group 8".  There is more information about the weekend
activities, and a race schedule available at www.vscda.org

I plan on doing the touring, so if any fellow Roadster nuts would
like some laps around the track, look me up.

Email me with any questions or if you think you're coming and I can
send you my schedule and try to keep a look out for you,

Steve

Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
  www.elrss.com