Re: [Roadsters] OT: but vehicle related and funny

To: tputland@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: but vehicle related and funny
From: Daniel Solomon <d-solomon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:19:47 -0700
I'm by no means "pissed-off" at your comments.  But my $.02 would sound
something like curiosity at people who can call others names, while
enjoying a good laugh at the expense of others going through what surely
must have been a very frustrating ordeal.  Yes, it may have been of
their own doing.  How many of us have found ourselves in a mess of our
own making?  I certainly have.... and seem to, over and over again.

I've had concrete trucks and wreckers just as stuck as those were.  You
have to laugh, and take it lightly, and make jokes, to try to avoid the
weight of what you know is gonna cost you a fortune, and be very
unpleasant.  But others jeering at you is not the same thing.

I don't know if he "cleaned-up his mess" as someone put it....  but have
you ever spent any time out there?  One good rain and the mess will be gone.

No, I'm no Coddington fan, (although back in the early 80's, he built
some industry-changing hot-rods that will always stand out in my mind)
but I would like to cut others some slack as often as I can, and hope
the favor is returned some day.

again: y'all are entitled to feel any way you want to about it,
certainly you don't need my permission for that.  I just thought I'd
throw in my $.02

take it for what it's worth....   :-)

Dan