[Roadsters] Nissan historic exhibit at the Lane Motor Museum

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net:autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Nissan historic exhibit at the Lane Motor Museum
From: Dave Corbitt <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:04:14 -0400
To all on the Roadster list,

The Lane Motor Museum outside of Nashville is hosting the following:

(from their website)
September - Historic Nissan North America Exhibit
The Historic Nissan North America Exhibit has been extended through
October 8, 2007. Vehicles will document Nissan's rebirth after World
War II and the company's entry into the American market. Regular
admission rates apply.

Here's the link:

http://www.lanemotormuseum.org/cgi-bin/search.pl/news?

After that ends they are hosting more Nissans:

(from their website)
October - Z Cars Exhibit featuring vehicles from the Nissan North
America Heritage Collection
Beginning October 11, 2007 through July, 2008. View select Z Cars from
the Nissan North America Heritage Collection on display for a limited
time. Explore Nissan's revolutionary rise in the sports car market from
the 1969 240Z to the 25th Anniversary 300ZX. Included is the 1974 260Z
owned by Mr. Yutaka Katayama, President of Nissan Motors North America
and known as "The Father of the Z Car".

Might be worth the trip to Nashville for anyone within a days drive.
I'd go if I could but it's a bit far from here and I've just taken on a
new job.

Dave Corbitt
Summit, NJ