Re: [Roadsters] 1970 Roadster

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1970 Roadster
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:11:49 -0700
I wasn't asserting that the '70 2000 is the rarest Roadster, I was
asking if it is. Earliest doesn't mean most rare - fewest made or
surviving does. If only a dozen out of 300 single-carb 1500s survive,
that's pretty rare. How many '70 2000s survive out of the 92 that were
built?

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 SRL311-13291