Re: [Roadsters] How to warm up a Roadster?

To: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] How to warm up a Roadster?
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:23:59 -0700
Keith Williams looked at my carbs in Shasta and set the mixture while the
engine was running at 2000 RPM for the high speed balance rather than at
idle.  The logic behind his choice of where to set the mixture was that we
run the engines closer to 2000 RPM than we do at idle.  Up until then Mr.
Hyde had a serious plug fouling problem, but since that minor change in the
setup procedure I have not experienced any plug fouling and Mr. Hyde is
still very responsive.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland