Re: [Roadsters] Cylinder head

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Cylinder head
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:16:48 -0400
Putting out the fire right away is important to keeping a List in
control. On a non-moderated List that would come down to peer pressure
or the List owner ultimately. This List seems to take care of itself
pretty well, but I remember it being different a few times.
Bob, I think you over reacted a bit. Generally people don't know what
your expertise is and so may disagree. Heck, they my disagree in spite
of your expertise!
Anyway, if we are civil, no name calling, then I think we are better
than a lot of Lists, for sure.
My .02
Linda

-