[Roadsters] SoCal Roadster Bar B-Q Reminder

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] SoCal Roadster Bar B-Q Reminder
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:27:09 -0700
Well we are just three and a half weeks away from a great time.  If you have
not yet sent your R.S.V.P. in do so right away.  so far we have four
Roadsters committed to being here and one possible.  So far 15 people
showing up, this spells out a great time!  It was suggested that we have a
Tech Session, so for those that wish to share their knowledge and wish to
gain some be sure to chime in with your R.S.V.P.

Even if you can't bring your Roadster, come on out!

For those that did R.S.V.P., we are looking forward to seeing you,

*April In History*

*1500's  April Fool's Day established*

* *

1509 - Henry
VIII<http://atheism.about.com/library/glossary/western/bldef_englishreformati
on.htm>became
king of England

*1789 -* US Congress begins regular sessions in Federal Hall

* *

1792 - Congress established the first U.S. Mint at Philadelphia

1860 - The American West, Pony Express service began

1864 - "In God We Trust" was included on all newly minted U.S. coins**

1913 - The 17th
Amendment<http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/docs-pix/apr-amendmen
ts.htm>to
the
U.S. Constitution was ratified

1918 - During World War I, the Red Baron (Manfred von Richtofen) was shot
down

1960  Chris Breyer born to Joe & Shan Breyer in Torrance, CA

1963 - *General** Hospital** premiered on ABC-TV*

* *

*1964 - Ford Motor Company unveiled its Mustang automobile*

1969 - Wheels Magazine featured Fairlady 2000 advertisement. Overhead photo
of girl in car

1970 - Apollo 13 was
launched<http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/docs-pix/apollo13.jpg>
from
Cape Kennedy at 2:13
p.m.

1981 - The first space shuttle flight occurred

1987  The first Datsun Roadster Show in Solvang

1997 - AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE has article on 1962-1970-Datsun 1500/1600/2000
Sports

2007  Chris and Christy Breyer purchased their 1966 Datsun 1600 Roadster

2008  Chris and Christy Breyer host the first Southern California Roadster
Bar-B-Q of the year

*Getting ready for the Solvang trip?*

*Need to take your Roadster for a drive after the long winter months?*

*Drive out to Riverside on April 6th 2008 (three weeks before Solvang)*

*For the first Southern California Roadster Bar-B-Q of the year*

*Hosted by Chris & Christy Breyer*

   *R.S.V.P. by March 30, 2008*

*951-637-8872*

*email:* fairlady66@gmail.com

*Time:* *Sunday, April 6, 2008  12:30pm to.*

*Location:* *2992 Quebec Drive**  7  Riverside, CA  92504*

*               Burgers and Hot Dogs supplied*

*                Bring side dish to share*

*               Good Time Guaranteed  *

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA