Re: [Roadsters] Bell housing front cover question

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bell housing front cover question
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:11:19 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I noticed that too.  It also says if you use 2 of the 1600 plates it will work
with the 5 speed. I wonder if the thickness is .08 rather than .8???  I looked
for an author of the 4speedto5speedswap, but could not find credit for the
writer.

Can someone confirm thickness of 1600 vs. 2000 front covers?  Dewey