Re: [Roadsters] Old Gas OT

To: davesmbox@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old Gas OT
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:12:19 -0400
Rainbow disposal (our local trash hauler) has an open door policey regarding
hazardous liquids that allows you to drop it off at no charge.?All you have?to
do is pull up?to the station and sign your name.?They even take it out of the
vehicle for you. They are being pro-active?because they?have figured out that
it's?safer to receive it this way and?know what they are?dealing?with than to
be surprised?by someone who has stashed it at the bottom of their trash can.
Don't know that it works that way everywhere but it may be worth a phone call?

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach Ca?