[Roadsters] My recent photo shoot

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] My recent photo shoot
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:03:57 -0400
Hey guys,

Here's a perfect excuse to buy a magazine with lots of cheesecake.......The
July 08 Glamour magazine has my car in it!

I recently did the shoot at a Rancho Palos Verde, CA park. Had to get
there super early and spend all day. Tons of photos later and......they
focused on the model! Well of course, it's a fashion magazine, not an
auto rag

The shoot was trying to recapture the look of Bridget Bardot , which the model
bore a resemblance to, and some shots Bardot did:

http://www.geocities.com/brigittebardot3/pictures3.html

http://us.imdb.com/media/rm2055116800/nm0000003

And here's the new version:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2276479560071792546BULimy