Re: [Roadsters] My recent photo shoot

To: matthews517@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] My recent photo shoot
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:14:39 -0400
 So let me see if I can translate here, Matt. You're not meeting enough hot
chicks? Welllll, maybe you should get a nice pic of your car and submit it to a
vehicle supplier to the movies, and ,oh yeah, FASHION magazines (LOL) and then
you could have met a nice model and then stood there while she says your car is
"cute" (LOL again) !!

Linda
68 1600