Re: [Roadsters] My recent photo shoot

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] My recent photo shoot
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:27:17 -0400
So what the hell did I do wrong then? I'm usually driving with Tater, my
hound dog, in the passenger seat. Women love the dog, GUYS love the car! I
was actually hoping, when I bought my car, that it would be a "chick
magnet". Now I have to leave 20 minutes early no matter where I go, because
some guy is going to tell me about his friend, dad, cousin, etc. who had a
Datsun Roadster, 510, 210, Z, truck, whatever, and how great that car was
and how much cooler this one is than that one.
Linda,
You may want to think about this when you "subject" your emails... Earthlink
SpamBlocker dumped this whole thread into my "spam" bucket because of the
title. HAHAHA!
Matt Smith
Waiting for more parts