[Roadsters] OK, I give! Now I'll do the (minor)restore thing

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OK, I give! Now I'll do the (minor)restore thing
From: Joseph Jedwabny <jedwabny@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:55:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Good grief,

OK, I've been unable to sell my 68/69 1600 having gotten a "high" bid of $3000
for her. Now I'm moving in two weeks and looks like I'll be taking her with me.

Here is my decision: When she gets to WA state, I do a minor restore to include
paint, new or re-chrome bumpers, and a general spiffing up of the inside. Is
there a website, a book, and of course any fellow member advise on how to do
this (or is it not much more to send it off to the pros, maybe someone in the
Pacific Northwest. I'd even be open to the "frame off" restoration but I'm not
Mr. Mechanical.

Thanks in advance. Should you want to see her see mygoodstuff4sale.com. For now
I'm busy packing boxes.

Goodbye California,
Joe