Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks

To: "'Mark Dent'" <mark@dealermats.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:35:34 +0930
"He will be in Auckland, Wellington, Queen Charlotte, Christchurch, NZ and
Cairns, Sydney, South Stradbroke Island, Australia."

I suggest an email to our east coast clubs to try and arrange a meeting: -
http://www.datsun.org.au/

http://sydneydatsunclub.com/sdc/

I have no idea how many, if any, of these members are on this List.
Your son is more than welcome in Adelaide but we are 1/2 way across the
continent from Sydney.
Oh, and don't let the East Coast folks try and convince your son that there
is no life west of the Great Dividing Range!!