Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks

To: "'Richard Brown'" <reblues@reblues.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:50:05 +0930
What! Australia has an East Coast/West Cost divide?  Which is the "no rust"
coast?  :)

Richard (east coast & dealing with rust) Brown

Now THAT detective, is the right question!

We don't have a no rust coast as such but we certainly have a no rust beach.
Central Oz is largely desert with minimum rainfall.
Plenty of sun, plenty of sand but no water!
There seems to be a fixation with the East Coast folks that the sun "shines"
from the east.
I prefer to just acknowledge the sun "rises" in the east.
Yes, we are in the winter season as we speech.
However, apart from the Australian Alps, which have larger ski fields in
winter than Switzerland, our winters are reasonably mild.
I don't believe any city here uses salt on the roads, our climate is no
where near being that severe.
So, winter, yes, but not like you experience in some parts of the US.
I still hate the cold weather though!!!!!