Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Son will be in New Zealand and Australia for 3 weeks
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:16:50 +0000
My first time to Oz was in July '74. My ship came down from Guam (90-degrees F
and humidity) to Sydney (40-50 degrees and chilly rain). Froze our butts off
going to Luna Park, etc. Spent lots of quality pub time, mainly in Kings Cross
(yeah, yeah, but it appears they've cleaned it up since then <g>).

Pete

From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>